Since qualifying in 2009 I have gained many hours experience of working alongside children, young people, adults, couples and families. I am a clinical supervisor with a variety of organisations, including Salford University.
I am dedicated to the counselling process and wholly appreciate, through both professional and personal experience, the rewards that a successful client/counsellor relationship can bring about.
I enjoy working creatively using crafts, sand tray and miniatures, drawings, stones/shells and a variety of resources. This can be particularly beneficial for those who find it difficult to express/or access feelings, and may who struggle to put into words what is going on for them, enabling the use of all the senses.
I work from a purpose built building at my home.
- First Class Honours Degree - Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Diploma - Theory & Practice of Person Centred Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling & Psychotherapy Supervision
- A.S.I.S.T. - Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Working Therapeutically with Children & Young People
- Working with Therapeutically with Families
- Mental Health First Aider
- Supporting LGBTQ+ People in Salford
- Challenging Homophobia & LGBT Inclusivity
- Diploma in Hypno Psychotherapy